minitest version 1.5.0 has been released!
Published 2010-01-06 @ 14:37
minitest/unit is a small and fast replacement for ruby’s huge and slow test/unit. This is meant to be clean and easy to use both as a regular test writer and for language implementors that need a minimal set of methods to bootstrap a working unit test suite.
mini/spec is a functionally complete spec engine.
mini/mock, by Steven Baker, is a beautifully tiny mock object framework.
(This package was called miniunit once upon a time)
1.5.0 / 2010-01-06
4 minor enhancements:
- Added ability to specify what assertions should have their args flipped.
- Don’t flip arguments on *include and *respond_to assertions.
- Refactored Module.infect_an_assertion from Module.infect_with_assertions.
- before/after :all now bitches and acts like :each
3 bug fixes:
- Nested describes now map to nested test classes to avoid namespace collision.
- Using undef_method instead of remove_method to clean out inherited specs.
- assert_raises was ignoring passed in message.