hoe version 3.0.1 has been released!
Published 2012-03-26 @ 17:53
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.0.1 / 2012-03-26
1 minor enhancement:
- Uniqify hoe plugins in sow Rakefile template. (evanphx)
3 bug fixes:
- Fixed have_gem? checks in the install_plugins task to match the install_gem calls.
- Fixed homepage handling when bullet list used in readme. (evanphx)
- Removed deprecated use of #url in publish plugin
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- doco: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- rdoc: http://seattlerb.rubyforge.org/hoe/