ruby2ruby version 2.3.2 has been released!
Published 2016-11-30 @ 17:28
ruby2ruby provides a means of generating pure ruby code easily from RubyParser compatible Sexps. This makes making dynamic language processors in ruby easier than ever!
2.3.2 / 2016-11-30
5 bug fixes:
- FINALLY fixed a problem with escaping in dstrs. (nex3)
- Fix using match3 on LHS of call. (eqv)
- Fixed handling defn that starts w/ begin+rescue+other stuff. (eqv)
- Fixed return expressions with complex RHS. (eqv)
- Tweaked sexp_processor dependency to ~> 4.6 to sync them better
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/ruby2ruby
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/ruby2ruby