flog version 4.5.0 has been released!
Published 2017-01-19 @ 16:28
Flog reports the most tortured code in an easy to read pain report. The higher the score, the more pain the code is in.
4.5.0 / 2017-01-19
3 minor enhancements:
- Added -t=N and –threshold N processing to FlogCLI.
- Added tweakable threshold to Flog (still defaults to 60%).
- Renamed Flog::THRESHOLD to Flog::DEFAULT_THRESHOLD (but kept an alias around).
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/flog
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/flog
- vim: http://github.com/sentientmonkey/vim-flog