sexp_processor version 4.9.0 has been released!
Published 2017-04-13 @ 16:57
sexp_processor branches from ParseTree bringing all the generic sexp processing tools with it. Sexp, SexpProcessor, Environment, etc… all for your language processing pleasure.
4.9.0 / 2017-04-13
9 minor enhancements:
- Added Sexp.depth
- Added Sexp.sexp_type=
- Cache Sexp.line_max. Massively speeds up large flay runs.
- Cleaned up SexpProcessor.process handling of result node type.
- Extend pt_testcase for ruby 2.4 tests.
- Extended Sexp.method_missing to only print on every invocation if $VERBOSE=1
- Extended Sexp.method_missing to warn if the expected sub-sexp is not found.
- Rewrote Sexp.mass to be MUCH faster. Helps tremendously with flay on large files.
- Warn that Sexp#method_missing was tripped if $DEBUG.
- home: https://github.com/seattlerb/sexp_processor
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/sexp_processor