hoe version 3.17.0 has been released!
Published 2018-03-17 @ 03:09
Hoe is a rake/rubygems helper for project Rakefiles. It helps you manage, maintain, and release your project and includes a dynamic plug-in system allowing for easy extensibility. Hoe ships with plug-ins for all your usual project tasks including rdoc generation, testing, packaging, deployment, and announcement..
See class rdoc for help. Hint:
ri Hoe or any of the plugins listed
For extra goodness, see: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
3.17.0 / 2018-03-17
2 minor enhancements:
- Added task check_key to see if your signing cert is expired or not.
- Bump rdoc dependency to range from 4.x to 5.x.
1 bug fix:
- Fixed ridocs rake task.
- home: http://www.zenspider.com/projects/hoe.html
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe
- bugs: https://github.com/seattlerb/hoe/issues
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/
- doco: http://docs.seattlerb.org/hoe/Hoe.pdf
- other: http://github.com/jbarnette/hoe-plugin-examples