flay version 2.11.0 has been released!
Published 2018-04-05 @ 16:00
Flay analyzes code for structural similarities. Differences in literal values, variable, class, method names, whitespace, programming style, braces vs do/end, etc are all ignored. Making this totally rad.
2.11.0 / 2018-04-05
2 minor enhancements:
filtersoption to skip processing subtrees that match given patterns.
- Switched structural_hash to use crc32 to calculate node type values. Thanks to codeclimate.com!
1 bug fix:
- Merge options w/ defaults. Mostly to fix testing.
- home: http://ruby.sadi.st/
- code: https://github.com/seattlerb/flay
- rdoc: http://docs.seattlerb.org/flay/